The emergence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is at epidemic levels. But, as most would agree, ASD is an education, health and family issue that can be addressed successfully. Several entities at the University of Montana have combined resources with colleagues across Montana and the U.S. to develop a proactive, evidence-based approach to learning about and helping individuals, families and professionals thrive in this age of ASD.
- FREE Online Autism Training from the OPI Montana Autism Education Project June 7, 2017 Matt Strachan
- Helping Children with Autism & ADHD Fall Asleep January 20, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cues Club - Helena January 20, 2017 email@example.com
- Mom calls for acceptance of son with autism in open letter January 18, 2017 Felipe Maya
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, February 14, 2017 – Autism, Signs, Symptoms and Strategies
- N/A, February 15, 2017 – 2017 Montana Council for Exceptional Children (MCEC) Conference