News and Highlights
David Flood – This Will Change How You See People Forever
David Flood - This Will Change How You See People Forever
David J. Flood Youth Motivational Speaker recounts a heartwarming tale of how his son’s hockey team taught him a life changing lesson about the power of love.Inspired by David’s extraordinary story? Download his free ebook here: https://topyouthspeakers.com/djf/Posted by The Daily Goalcast on Friday, June 22, 2018
SPARK (PDF) is the largest online autism study in the country. It was designed to speed up research and advance our understanding of the causes of autism in order to best support those affected. SPARK aims to bridge the gap between researchers, individuals with autism and their families, ultimately forming relationships with participants and the scientists invested in improving their quality of life. Take a look at the recent SPARK snapshot!
Play or download a short animation of all the maps from 2010 – 2016. At the bottom of the page you can pause the playback and then use the progress bar button to move more slowly from year to year.
Montana Medicaid Program
An autism amendment to the Montana Medicaid Program was approved on October 25, 2017. The amendment outlines how a child is to be evaluated for an autism spectrum diagnosis. It also outlines who is authorized to provide treatment services. For additional information, please contact Health Montana Kids at (855) 258-3489 (Toll-free, direct) or visit: http://dphhs.mt.gov/HMK
- FREE Online Autism Training from the OPI Montana Autism Education Project July 4, 2019
- Community Investment Fund March 10, 2019
- The Etiquette Guide for Surviving the Workplace for Autistic People of Colour March 10, 2019
- Webinar - Autism and Visual Supports: Powerful Strategies for School, Home, and the Community March 1, 2019
- AAC 101 for Paraeducators: Implementing AAC in the Classroom webinar March 1, 2019