News and Highlights
Aging Out: Autism In Montana
If you missed the program on TV you can watch it on PBS
SPARK (PDF) is the largest online autism study in the country. It was designed to speed up research and advance our understanding of the causes of autism in order to best support those affected. SPARK aims to bridge the gap between researchers, individuals with autism and their families, ultimately forming relationships with participants and the scientists invested in improving their quality of life. Take a look at the recent SPARK snapshot!
Play or download a short animation of all the maps from 2010 – 2016. At the bottom of the page you can pause the playback and then use the progress bar button to move more slowly from year to year.
Montana Medicaid Program
An autism amendment to the Montana Medicaid Program was approved on October 25, 2017. The amendment outlines how a child is to be evaluated for an autism spectrum diagnosis. It also outlines who is authorized to provide treatment services. For additional information, please contact Health Montana Kids at (855) 258-3489 (Toll-free, direct) or visit: http://dphhs.mt.gov/HMK
- FREE Online Autism Training from the OPI Montana Autism Education Project July 10, 2020
- COnference - Montana Association for Behavior Analysis June 10, 2019
- The Struggles of a Teenage Girl With a Late Autism Diagnosis June 10, 2019
- The Story Collider presents: Stories from Spectrum June 10, 2019
- Archived Webinar - Camouflaging in autism June 10, 2019