The emergence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is at epidemic levels. But, as most would agree, ASD is an education, health and family issue that can be addressed successfully. Several entities at the University of Montana have combined resources with colleagues across Montana and the U.S. to develop a proactive, evidence-based approach to learning about and helping individuals, families and professionals thrive in this age of ASD.
- FREE Online Autism Training from the OPI Montana Autism Education Project June 7, 2017 Matt Strachan
- 11 People With Autism Explain What Stimming Feels Like August 21, 2016 email@example.com
- Why Teaching Please and Thank You Should Be Avoided Early On August 21, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17 helpful tips to transition your child with autism back to school August 22, 2016 Kerry Magro
Research with Adults Living “Within the Spectrum”
- 11:59 pm, September 27, 2016 – Montana Public Health Association/Montana Environmental Health Association
- 11:59 pm, October 7, 2016 – Pediatric Roundup 2016